Learn Your Balance Exercises From An Expert
Suzie is a licensed
Suzie is a licensed physical therapist, who has coached seniors with balance problems and fear of falling for over 25 years. She personally has a passion for exercise and active living, which she acquired from her energetic octogenarian parents.
Goal To Promote Balance Exercises:
Her goal with the Exercise For Balance DVD is to assist individuals over 60 to reduce the risk and consequences of falling and enjoy vigorous, independent lives.
Teaching Balance Exercises: A Personal Passion
She has been a personal trainer
to thousands of seniors
Her accomplishments and career illuminate her understanding and expertise in the field of balance.
- Graduated from UCLA Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology
- Graduated from Boston University With Distinction with a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensed Physical Therapist for over 25 years, concentrating on Balance and Dizziness Disorders, taught balance training to thousands of seniors
- Helped to write and develop the Vestibular Rehabilitation Program at Centura Hospital for whom she continues to work
- Recommended by local doctors for Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Pursues ongoing specialty studies of the brain, aging issues, elder care, vestibular and balance problems
- International representative as a medical instructor, speaker and provider in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- Personal experience on Colorado’s peaks with overcoming the fear of falling by using proven balance techniques and center of gravity training
- Summitted over 200 of Colorado’s 14,000 foot peaks along with Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa
- Balance instructor for assorted activity levels ages 8 through 98
- Balance mentor for at home geriatric individuals
- Balance trainer for mountaineers, surfers, snowboarders, skiers and athletes alike
- Active speaker for community health fairs
To see Suzie in action order an Exercise For Balance DVD with the BUY NOW button
— Start balance exercises with the Exercise For Balance DVD today!