Learn Your Balance Exercises From An Expert
Suzie is a licensed
Suzie is a licensed physical therapist, who has coached seniors with balance problems and fear of falling for over 20 years.
She personally has a passion for exercise and active living, which she acquired from her energetic octogenarian parents.
Goal To Promote Balance Exercises:
Her goal with the Exercise For Balance DVD is to assist individuals over 60 to reduce the risk and consequences of falling and enjoy vigorous, independent lives.
Teaching Balance Exercises: A Personal Passion
She has been a personal trainer
to thousands of seniors
Her accomplishments and career illuminate her understanding and expertise in the field of balance.
- Graduated from UCLA Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology
- Graduated from Boston University With Distinction with a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensed Physical Therapist for over 20 years, concentrating on Balance and Dizziness Disorders, taught balance training to thousands of seniors
- Helped to write and develop the Vestibular Rehabilitation Program at Centura Hospital for whom she continues to work
- Recommended by local doctors for Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Pursues ongoing specialty studies of the brain and balance problems
- International representative as a medical instructor, speaker and provider in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- Personal experience on Colorado’s peaks with overcoming the fear of falling by using proven balance techniques and center of gravity training
- Summitted over 200 of Colorado’s 14,000 foot peaks along with Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa
- Balance instructor for assorted activity levels ages 8 through 98
- Balance mentor for at home geriatric individuals
- Balance trainer for mountaineers, surfers, snowboarders, skiers and athletes alike
- Active speaker for community health fairs
To see Suzie in action order an Exercise For Balance DVD with the BUY NOW button
–Balance training has been proven to improve balance, prevent falls and boost confidence for seniors and others struggling with balance problems. Equilibrium exercises need to be performed on a daily basis. That is why the Exercise For Balance DVD is the best value in balance exercise. You can use the Exercise For Balance DVD in the comfort and convenience of your home to practice balance routines at your speed and at your level of difficulty. Start balance exercises with the Exercise For Balance DVD today!